CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dirty Laundry



Why America? Why?

It never fails, we always put our dirty laundry on display for the world to see. We're so busy throwing rocks and hiding our hands that when the darkness comes to the light, the shining light is a huge spotlight that should illuminate large statues and buildings. There are some things that I've never understood about our national defense. When we create a new weapon, plane, or equipment it immediately appears on the cover of one of our national magazines or is a special feature on a morning news show. Do we still not realize, after 9/11 and the World Trade Center Attack that the majority of our enemies have cells in our own country. Which means they can purchase that magazine or turn on the television at any given moment and be privy to the information that we hold so dear. Honestly, do we really believe we're untouchable?

This whole spy satellite issue is no different. Now, when I first heard about the "spy" satellite, I was like, great we're shooting down a spy satellite. I didn't know it was our own rogue, inoperable satellite. I took a deep breath on that note. Then I found out it was the size of a school bus. The satellite was already falling and was scheduled to hit Earth around the first week in March. I held my head down in shame on that note. Then I heard that since the satellite became inoperable in December 2006, the fuel tank was still full, with Hydrazine, a substance that could quite possibly prove hazardous to human life if the tank were to crash in a populated area. With that, a huffed, puffed, and said, "Why God?" Who are these people who make decisions about what's going up in space, what it will contain, and how it could possibly effect the lives of the rest of us here on the beautiful planet Earth. No one asked me how I would feel about a satellite the size of school bus crashing into my backyard and wiping out my entire town like a bad B movie from the late 80's. Plus, internationally we have been put on the top of the list for anyone looking to pick a fight with the great international super power America. China is ticked. Do we really need more lead in our toys and toothpaste.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, please, we need all the prayer we can get.

0 comments: